Tapas Cooking Class, Exploring the flavors of spain
Wednesday, March 6th - La Boca Taberna | Starts at 11am - $85 per person, includes lunch
Chef James will demonstrate his unique repertoire of tapas, always exploring the Flavors of Spain!
Fiduea, Toasted Noodle, Seafood dish
Bacalao, Salt Cod Potato Purée
Croquetas de Jamon Serrano
Gambas a la Plancha
Asparagus, Agridulce, and Jamon Serrano
La Boca Special Wine Club
* 30% off our weekly specials list
* Wednesday Wine Club Meet Up. $25 for two wines plus small bite pairings, 5pm -6pm (reservations required)
* 24% discount off all wine dinner, wine related events & promotions
* $50 per membership for one year from date on card
* Tues - Wed 50% off all bottles of wine. (This promotion is open to anyone on Wednesdays and wine club members only on Tuesdays)
Born and raised in Madrid, Jesus Bas is an authentic cantautor (singer-songwriter). He plays acoustic guitar and sings Spanish-language ballads and folk songs that “will make you fall in love with Spain, and maybe the person across the table from you,” as noted in event materials. So take extra care in choosing your seat — it could change your life.