La Boca Presents wines from the canary islands
Thursday, December 6th | 7pm
Greg O’Byrne & James Selby, guest sommeliers & Chris Barnes of Jose Pastor Selections will be featuring Envinate & Dolores Cabrera from the vineyards of Jose Pastor Selections.
Chef James Campbell Caruso creates a unique pairing for the wines with a special tasting menu reflecting the flavors of the Mediterranean and inspired by The Canary Islands.
Holiday Cookie Decorating at la boca
Hosted by Pastry Chef’s Leslie Campbell & Sandra Nitschke
Saturday, Dec 15th - For the Kids Cookie Party (1 to 3pm), Includes Hot Chocolate & Box of Cookies. Ages 6 and Up $20
Tuesday, Dec 18th - Cookie & Cava Party (6 to 9pm), Includes Tapas, Cava & Box of Cookies. Ages 21 and Up $40
La Boca Special Wine Club
* 30% off our weekly specials list
* Wednesday Wine Club Meet Up. $25 for two wines plus small bite pairings, 5pm -6pm (reservations required)
* 24% discount off all wine dinner, wine related events & promotions
* $50 per membership for one year from date on card
* Tues - Wed 50% off all bottles of wine. (This promotion is open to anyone on Wednesdays and wine club members only on Tuesdays)
Born and raised in Madrid, Jesus Bas is an authentic cantautor (singer-songwriter). He plays acoustic guitar and sings Spanish-language ballads and folk songs that “will make you fall in love with Spain, and maybe the person across the table from you,” as noted in event materials. So take extra care in choosing your seat — it could change your life.